myprotein sport food reviews


how much and which gymnastics to do to work off the New Year's Eve dinner explanatory table best time and sporting activity

Read also: 


Best offers prices Myprotein GLUTAMINE

Best offers prices Myprotein SPORT FOOD SUPPLEMENTS

Best offers prices Myprotein PROTEIN BARS

Best offers prices Myprotein CAFFEINE SUPPLEMENTS

Best offers prices Myprotein CARNITINE FOOD SUPPLEMENTS

Best offers prices Myprotein Creatine


The amount of exercise needed to work off New Year's Eve dinner depends on several factors, including the amount of food consumed, the type of food and your individual metabolism. However, we can provide some general estimates based on a caloric approach.

An average New Year's Eve dinner meal can contain several hundred or even thousands of calories, depending on what is consumed.

To burn excess calories and contribute to weight loss or weight maintenance, you must engage in physical activity.

Aerobic exercise, such as running, swimming, cycling or a high-intensity training session, can help burn calories effectively.

Here are some rough estimates of calories burned for some activities:

Running: Approximately 300-600 calories per hour depending on speed.
Swimming: Approximately 400-700 calories per hour depending on intensity and style.
Cycling: Approximately 400-600 calories per hour depending on speed and intensity.
High intensity aerobics: Approximately 400-600 calories per hour.

So, if you've eaten a particularly high-calorie meal, you may need to engage in moderate- or high-intensity physical activity for a significant period to burn off the excess calories.

Remember that physical activity should be part of a healthy and balanced lifestyle, and should not be seen as a "punishment" for eating holiday food.

In any case, before making significant changes to your exercise regime, it is always advisable to consult a health professional, especially if you have pre-existing medical conditions.

We remind you that the information contained herein is for information purposes only, always contact your doctor for further information in this regard.