COLNAGO C68 2023 reviews opinions defects
The Colnago C68 2022 racing bike was long overdue and rumors had been going on for a year now.
The expectation and expectations were high, for that racing bike that has always represented Colnago's absolute excellence.
We can say that the wait was not in vain, nor were the expectations disappointed.
A racing bike, still handmade in Italy, completely revised in every point.
Lighter, stiffer, more aerodynamic, always at the top for build quality.
Excellent confirmation of the sizes and the choice between sloping and traditional frame.
Equally excellent is the possibility of customization.
There is no denying that there is a clear and distinct evolution in every aspect of the bike compared to the C64.
Absolutely it does not establish a minimum weight recond, while the excellent dimensions of the frame remain unchanged, for a precise racing bike, easy to ride, safe and comfortable.
In the end, the only flaw remains the price list.
The entry level model is already over 10 thousand euros, the top is close to 17 thousand euros.
Very high prices, higher than competitors.
If nothing else here the frame, when not the whole bike, is not made in Southeast Asia ...
Price list Colnago C68:
complete - Road Carbon
- C68 Campagnolo Super Record EPS 12v - Bora Ultra WTO 45 – € 15.772,00
- C68 Shimano Dura Ace 12v - Shimano Dura Ace C50 - €14.065,00
- C68 Sram Red AXS Etap 12v – Zipp 303 Firecrest – € 12.700,00
complete - Road Carbon/Titanium
- C68Ti Campagnolo Super Record EPS 12v - Bora Ultra WTO 45 - € 16.780,00
- C68Ti Shimano Dura Ace Di2 12v - Shimano Dura Ace C50 - € 15.590,00
- C68Ti Sram Red AXS Etap 12v – Zipp 303 Firecrest – € 13.670,00
- C68 Kit telaio full carbon € 5.650,00
- C68Ti Kit telaio € 6.600,00
- Configurazione colore upcharge € 1.200,00