COLNAGO C68 2023 all the news weight price list technical features
As we anticipated Colnago presented the new Colnago C68 2022 2023 racing bike.
Our forecasts have been almost fully respected, including the very high, almost "elitist" list price.
The new Colnago C68 frame remains completely handmade in Italy.
The frame has been completely revised and now consists of six parts and no longer eight.
This made it possible to increase the rigidity of the frame and reduce weight.
The joint system of the individual parts of the frame has been completely revised, now the system is much lighter, but also more rigid.
The fork has also been completely revised, also in this case the weight has been reduced and stiffness improved.
The bottom bracket is still new, but always completely overhaulable, unlike traditional PressFits, in fact Colnago's ThreadFit82.5 allows easy revision and replacement of the entire bottom bracket system, without the risk of damaging the frame.
Another novelty is the seatpost, now lighter, specific for the Colnago C68, and also more aerodynamic.
The steering set is also completely new.
New internal cable routing.
The frame is currently only available for disc brakes, in seven sizes with traditional or sloping geometry.
Price list Colnago C68:
complete - Road Carbon
- C68 Campagnolo Super Record EPS 12v - Bora Ultra WTO 45 – € 15.772,00
- C68 Shimano Dura Ace 12v - Shimano Dura Ace C50 - €14.065,00
- C68 Sram Red AXS Etap 12v – Zipp 303 Firecrest – € 12.700,00
complete - Road Carbon/Titanium
- C68Ti Campagnolo Super Record EPS 12v - Bora Ultra WTO 45 - € 16.780,00
- C68Ti Shimano Dura Ace Di2 12v - Shimano Dura Ace C50 - € 15.590,00
- C68Ti Sram Red AXS Etap 12v – Zipp 303 Firecrest – € 13.670,00
- C68 Kit telaio full carbon € 5.650,00
- C68Ti Kit telaio € 6.600,00
- Configurazione colore upcharge € 1.200,00